Sunday, October 23, 2011

For You

Peter Bradley Adams




Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~ Lao Tzu

Music has the ability to transport me anywhere in time. It can move me emotionally to a place of joy or sorrow. I love music and I would consider myself someone who has a somewhat eclectic taste.  I enjoy classical, country, oldies, rock and roll etc... As a Mom I have shared my love for music with my children. I remember Emily singing Blackbird, by the Beatles, in the styling of Bob Dylan at the age of five. And Hannah belting out Tomorrow, from the musical Annie, at the age of three.  But as I've gotten older I seem to listen to the same music over and over. So I'm always excited to find a new artist that moves me.  This summer it was Adele and tonight Hannah introduced me to Peter Bradley Adams. From the moment she turned it on, his beautiful melodies took me in. Check out his song titled "For You" on youtube or itunes, he is definitely an artist worth exploring further. Thank you Hannah for the wonder-full inspiration!

May the universe always hear the music in your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;